Saturday, July 18, 2009

No, you girls will never know how you make a boy feel

It has started. The overly productive parents of christmas and new years have thrust upon us the wrath of countless 18th birthday parties. For the next 10 weeks i have 12 18th birthday parties (including my own). A few weekends have 2 18ths! Everyone in my group is suffering from the annual birthday bankrupcy. Last night was James' 18th, my first party with the new hair, which i was very excited about. i had slept in braids overnight and wore them all day at school to 'curl' my hair. Tonight i have Ellie's 18th!dress: Basque, shoes: Wittner

8 comments:

Ellie said...

woop woop - my partay next gets a mention! I love that colour blue - you stunner you

Lucy said...

I love the dress. Especially the colour.

And your hair looks amazing.

Olly said...

i loved your outfit last night
don't really understand the title of this entry though. but anyhoo

kathryn_26 said...

lol i didnt know what to call it so i just used the lyrics from a song i was listening to...

Sarah said...

this website is soo cool! i loved your hair last nite!!

chrystie said...

that colour is AMAZING on you
and you know how much i loved your hair!!!!!!

an92 said...

I love the electric blue dress! And I hope you have fun at the 18ths, I can't wait till mine :)

em said...

im telling - hip.hop.dancer