Sorry for the delay between posts. Uni is proving to be incredibly time consuming, so much so that I've barely spent any time at home at all in the last couple of weeks. I'm at work at the moment and it's completely DEAD so I'm using the computer, thank God they have the internet here because no one's come in for about half an hour and I still have two hours left in this shift. No idea how this store turns a profit...but anyway. Random questions for your enjoyment, feel free to copy and paste to your own blog!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:15am. I had the alarm set for 9:30 but my mum called me before it went off.
2. How do you like your steak? Rare with lots of garlic butter and fries.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? It's actually been that long that I don't remember...I think it was Up in the Air, which is a brilliant film.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I haven't really watched TV since uni started, but Doctor Who would have to be my favourite. I used to watch NCIS but haven't for a little while because I have no time...
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? London, or near to an F1 team that I would be working for.
6. What did you have for breakfast? A crumpet with peanut butter and honey, cup of tea and special K with milk - I'm on my feet for five hours so thought I'd get a big meal in because I probably won't eat again until dinner.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Malaysian or Italian.
8. What foods do you dislike? Capsicum, liquorice, cooked salmon.
9. Favorite Place to eat? At home with my family.
10. Favorite dressing? A cheeky vinaigrette never goes astray...
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Honda Jazz. I call it the Cardis - it's blue and boxy and bigger on the inside. In my dreams I drive an Alpine White BMW M3 Coupe with black interior. Reow.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, a funny t-shirt and converse.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full
15. Where would you want to retire? Here in Melbourne. The weather is mild and it's a lovely city.
16. Favorite time of day? Home time...
17. Where were you born? Adelaide
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Formula One, funnily enough.... :) I'll watch most motorsports though as long as they're not racing on an oval track (I still don't get NASCAR and speedway) or drag racing...but I like watching most sports. Thank god for One HD.
19. Bird watcher? Noo.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both!
21. Do you have any pets? 1 dog, 1 mouse and my sister has a rabbit.
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I might actually make it to the end of the day without selling a single thing. Bah.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A Forensic Scientist
24. Are you a cat or dog person? Mainly a dog person, but I am warming to cats. I'm still scared to pick one up though.
25. What was your last drink? Water
26. Always wear your seat belt? For sure.
27. Been in a car accident? Nope
28. Any pet peeves? People try on lots of clothes and then don't buy anything...
29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Bimbo's does a delicious Bianco al Pomodoro...Mascarpone, mozarella, tomatoes and basil....delicious.
30. Favorite Flower? Roses
31. Favorite ice cream? Hokey Pokey
32. Favorite fast food restaurant? Maccas, or Hungry Jacks if I'm heading home after a big night for the obligatory whopper.
33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? er....twice....ehehehe.
34. From whom did you get your last email? One of my lecturers at uni.
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Borders or Cose Ipanema
36. Do anything spontaneous lately? My whole life right now is one big spontaneous blowout.
37. Like your job? It pays the bills...I do actually like working in the boutique, but this store it's really hard to make budget which is depressing.
38. Broccoli? Ooh yes.
39. What was your favorite vacation? Last December when I unexpectedly spent three weeks in Europe, namely Paris, the French Alps, Switzerland and London. It was BRILLIANT.
40. Last person you went out to dinner with? My lovely Easter Bach peeps!
41. What are you listening to right now? Some mix of pop songs from when I was back in high school...one of the few CDs in the shop I can stand listening to. That song 'All Rise' just came on...ah the memories!
42. What is your favorite color? Black
43. How many tattoos do you have? None...yet! I'm in the middle of a six month cooling off period for one though - I had the idea back in January, and if I still want it by July I'm damn well going to get it. At this stage I definitely still want it :)
44. How many are you tagging for this quiz? None right now...it's hard to do this and keep an eye on the foor at the same time...
45. What time is it? 4:24 pm...half an hour to go and no sales yet....
46. Coffee ?? No. I'm a tea/hot chocolate person.
Sisters Are Doin' It for Themselves
2 weeks ago