Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm finally 18!!!

Yay the day has come and gone, not without the party though! After working on my parents i managed to have a 60 person party at our house. It was epic. Especially my cake. I had a TARDIS from Doctor Who. It began to tilt dangerously on one side and BARELY made the cake cutting! Afterward my sister took me gay clubbing with my cousin and it was hilarious.
My workmates are the bomb. They got me a chocolate mousse cake at work, a bunch of roses and a cd. and of course special treatment throughout the day (ie. lots and lots of food, i work in an italian restaurant)
My dress was one of my highlights. As a present from my family i got the Meet For Tea Cake Dress from Alannah Hill and a belt.
dress and belt: Alannah Hill, shoes: Steve Madden

My friends were amazing and got me a Fossil handbag (which i confess i did ask for), a $200 Alannah Hill gift card, $300 (for travelling next year) and other little tid bits.

I LOVE the Spring/Summer collection Alannah Hill has designed. I've already selected a a cardi to get with my voucher, the Face to Face Cardi in cherry. yay for spring!

6 comments:

Lucy said...

I know I told you on the night, but I LOVED your dress and shoes.

epically awesome.

Olly said...

pretty kat!
twas a good time on sat and you looked gorgeous!

EMMMMMMMMM said...

great photo missy.

Anonymous said...

hello. you look real nice.
i'd like to see your tardis.

-anon.

CL said...

WOW at that cake. Did you make it?!

kathryn_26 said...

my mum and sister did while i was at work, its 3 little mudcakes from a cake shop stacked on top of eachother and then a lot of blue icing...it took 2 hours and it maked everyone's mouths go blue!