Monday, June 9, 2008

The colour of your guitar DOES matter.



I've been playing guitar for about two years now, and I've been helping out my old high school with some guitar related matters over the past couple of months (my little sister Kathryn plays bass in the Stage Band, so I do have a legitimate link still!). Last week they gave me this old Yamaha to restring, which I finally got around to yesterday and I noticed that it matched my outfit pretty much perfectly. I think I need a canary yellow pleather waist belt, don't you? (and yes, I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered putting a strap on the guitar...besides I didn't have one which matched my outfit!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweets, thanks for linking me =] I'll return the favor.
Great job on the blog so far - keep up the good work!!

http://fashionfake.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Thanks very much :D and thanks for linking me!

Anonymous said...

You know, when I cleaned out my closet recently, I discovered that I didn't have enough clothing of green or blue. My best bass is blue. Maybe I'm matching my fashion to my instruments. Could be!

Or as a coworker said to me on Friday after watching my music presentation, "So instruments are your shoes."

Yes. Yes, they are. =D